Old Main Page
So here it is established, the Concept Car's wiki. The corresponding SVN can be accessed this way. This should be a gathering point for all documentation.
For starters, here is a collection of the articels:
- The ARM7 board: bootloader, memory mappings, peripheals
- Flashing the ARM7 board: how to install the bootloader
- Simulink Execution on the ARM7 target
- AT90CAN128 boards
- CAN IDs: Whats going on on the CAN bus
- Simulink settings for generating code
- Simulink2ARM7: Workflow of executing a simulink model on the ARM7 board
- Power Supply
- Student Work: Contributions of students
- Hardware Engineering: Description of the ConceptCar Automotive Hardware
- The Cortex M3 board: How to get the Olimex STM32-P103 running
TODO List with tasks to complete
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.