All boards featuring an AT90CAN128 microcontroller are supposed to fit into any of the 8 spaces at the CAN bus box. Therefore they share the same dimensions, drill holes for mounting and SUB-D jack position.
This dimensions are precisely the same used for the SensorBoards in the old Hardware Revision 1.0.
Since the boards can be stacked, it is a good idea to place all connectors, switches and LEDs near the borders.
The following picture illustrates the board layout: TODO
First apply this in the schematic:
- Add the 4 drill holes as parts MOUNT-HOLE3.0
- The SUB-D CAN connector must be of type F09H
To get a proper board, follow these steps in eagle (when starting from scratch):
- Set the grid to 1mm
- Move the edges of the dimension polygon so that it's a square of 73mm x 73mm, with its origin being in the bottom left edge.
- Move the drill holes to the positions 4mm apart from each edge
- Rotate the SUB-D CAN connector to face upwards and move it to position 37.506mm/60.88mm. MOVE CAN_BUS (37.506mm 60.88mm) would do this.